360 Review is a method that provides “comprehensive view of every entity that is affected by the ideation, and creation, shipping, and scaling of the product”(Zhou, 2021)
Framework of ethics used:
You will need:
Participants: Can work as an individual or in a group
Steps (360 Review, 2022)
- Determine the type of entity to be mapped
- Identify entities that are not currently listed in the entity list but could be impact by the outcome of the product
- Reflect on how each node represented by the entities could be affected by the product.
- Consider the different dimensions of the impact, ranging from emotional to physical, and safety, among other types of impact.
- Review the power attention between the entities and examine contexts that might create tension.
360 review – DESIGN ETHICALLY(n.d.). Retrieved April 1, 2022, from https://www.designethically.com/360-review .
This methods microsite is based off of analysis which is available in a preprint manuscript. Feel free to review our methodology and other details! We welcome your comments and feedback ! Please also use this form if you would like to suggest a method as an addition to the collection!