360 Review is a systems-focused method that provides insight into all of the stakeholders that are impacted by every aspect of the design and deployment of a product.
Materials: Post-it notes, pens
Steps: (from the Design Ethically website)
- Determine the type of entity to be mapped
- Identify entities that are not currently listed in the entity list but could be impact by the outcome of the product
- Reflect on how each node represented by the entities could be affected by the product.
- Consider the different dimensions of the impact, ranging from emotional to physical, and safety, among other types of impact.
- Review the power attention between the entities and examine contexts that might create tension.