Design with Intent
Design with Intent is a toolkit card deck and worksheet set, designed for a team of practitioners to approach design and research through intentional exploration of people’s behavior across digital and physical spaces and objects.
Materials: Downloadable card deck
Participants: Individual/Team(1-40 Participants)
Steps: (from the method website)
- Lay out all the cards, grouped by lens (or each of the worksheets)
- Go through each lens identifying whether the questions inspire any concepts for addressing your problem
- A group discussion can unify, organize, and refine the ideas.
- As a group analyze existing examples by using patterns to draw out some behavior-influencing principles behind products, services, or environments you are familiar with
- Pick two random patterns and think about the possibilities of applying the ideas to your problem, both individually and together.