Moral and Legal Decks
Playfully reflect on new technologies within design using privacy, ethics, law and security themed cards.
Materials: Downloadable Moral-IT or Legal-IT card decks
Steps (from the method website):
- Define the technology.
- Define the main ethical risk.
- Define the associated risks.
- Rank the lists from the most important to the least.
- Identify and safeguards that might help to mitigate the risks.
- Record and annotate the safeguards to explain why the reasons for the safeguards were selected.
- Consider and document the challenges that might prevent the implementation of the safeguards.
- Discuss findings from the session.